Unity Developer Position Opening
M1 Interactive is an award-winning, interactive media development firm located in Chicago’s Fulton Market District. We specialize in creating immersive, interactive experiences for a wide range of world class brands, continually building our domestic and international client base.
Our strategy is to connect the user with a virtual environment by utilizing some of the latest technologies, such as VR, AR, gesture based sensors and more. While we are not a “gaming company”, we often design and develop gaming functionaity to be included in work for our clients.
We are looking for a full time Unity developer with a great eye for design to become part of our team to create dynamic interactive experiences ranging from permanent installations to mobile event activations. We need a problem solver, who is willing to learn new techniques while further developing their own skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with Unity
- Mobile development for iOS / Android through Unity
- Comfortable with 3D math and image processing.
- Experience in Maya or Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in prototyping for sensor-based input (Kinect, Leap Motion, etc)
- UX design and implementation.
- Passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented and responsible team-player.
- Paid Vacation
- A great team working on high profile projects
- Open office atmosphere
Please respond with your resume and up-to-date portfolio with links to your work for consideration. Salary based on experience level.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org