ofxFaceTracker build problem

Has anyone been able to build any of the ofxFacetracker examples? I tried importing on project generator as well as building the examples from scratch. Haven’t been able to work with anything thus far. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Lots of people have it working. What are your specific errors?

[ error ] Make sure you’ve placed the files face2.tracker, face.tri and face.con in the data/model/ folder.
Assertion failed: (s.is_open()), function Load, file /Applications/of_v20151021_osx_release/addons/ofxFaceTracker/libs/FaceTracker/src/lib/Tracker.cc, line 59.

It’s typically that or something along those lines with all the examples. My main problem is, no matter what branch I seem to try(develop/master) the files/folders stated don’t exist/aren’t included

Did you Make sure you’ve placed the files face2.tracker, face.tri and face.con in the data/model/ folder?

Like I said earlier there hasn’t been a model folder or face2.tracker etc.
files

In the read-me it says:

After downloading or cloning ofxFaceTracker, you need to make a copy of the /libs/Tracker/model/ directory in bin/data/model/ of each example. You can do this by hand, or python update-projects.py will take care of this for you. If you see the error Assertion failed: s.is_open(), that means you forgot to drop the model files in the right directory.

The files mentioned are in the libs/FaceTracker/model/ directory as noted:

You can also run the python update-projects.py to copy all of the models to the projects’ bin/data folders.